Dynamic Position (DP) Induction Course – Online
Dynamic Position (DP) Induction Course shall partially conducted in online.
– The remote learning shall cover all of the course contents as per the NI guidelines.
– During the three days program, theory content will be delivered using online blended learning as guided by the NI.
– On completion of the theory content the trainee will be issued with NI logbook. If the student finds job can join ship and continue logging his/her DP time in the normal way. However, the logbook will not be dated, stamped or signed by HIMT.
– Once the situation is normal and the candidate wishes to join the compulsory two days training at our training centre to complete the practical part and online examination as per the NI guidelines.
The following will be completed when the student/s return to the training centre.
* Practical training on DP controls and equipment
* Basic Exercises including use of PRS and other equipment
* Completion of the Induction on-line assessment under supervised conditions