GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
In order to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), amongst other such regulations, we have updated our Privacy Notice as outlined below.
- “Data Protection Legislation” refers to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”); any legislation implemented to give effect to the derogations permitted under the GDPR; and/or any other applicable data protection legislation.
- “Personal data” is information that can be used to identify or contact a specific individual, such as a name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc., and online identifiers and location data, such as IP addresses and mobile device IDs.
- “Special category data” means personal information revealing your racial or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or philosophical beliefs; trade union membership; genetic data; biometric data; data relating to your health; data concerning your sex life or sexual orientation; and/or criminal convictions or involvement in criminal proceedings.
- “Data controller” refers to the individual who decides why personal data is to be collected and how it will be used and treated.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to HIMT Group having registered office at No-11, Millers Road, Kilpauk, Chennai- 600 010.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: Tamil Nadu, India
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Websites.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
If you are unhappy with how we handle your personal information, you can write to us using the contact e-mail addresses below:
- Our Group Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
You have certain rights under the Data Protection Legislation that can be exercised by contacting our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
- the right to access the personal data held about you by making a subject access request in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation (we may charge a reasonable fee when a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive);
- the right to have your personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to have your personal data deleted in certain specific circumstances as set out in the Data Protection Legislation;
- the right to request to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain specific circumstances as set out in the Data Protection Legislation;
- the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes or for purposes based on our legitimate interests;
- the right to request the transfer of your personal data to another party in certain specific circumstances as set out in the Data Protection Legislation; and
- the right, where you have provided consent, to withdraw such consent at any time.
COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
TRACKING AND COOKIES
We do NOT directly track visitors to this site, nor do we directly use or manage cookies on this site, though linked third-party service providers may.
The following details which trusted third-party cookies you might encounter via this site:
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit. Visit Google Analytics for information on their cookie and privacy policies.
- This site uses the email marketing platforms like Mail Bluster & Send Grid. Cookies will be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users. Visit Mail Bluster & Send Grid for information on their cookie and privacy policies.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social media network in various ways. For these to work, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site, or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective cookie and privacy policies.
Should you wish to disable cookies, you can do this by amending the settings in your browser. Be aware that disabling cookies may affect the functionality and features of this and many other websites that you visit.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We will only process personal data when we have a legal basis for doing so, including but not limited to the following:
- it is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations;
- it is necessary for our legitimate interests, except where your interests and rights override those;
- it is necessary to protect your interests or those of someone else; and/or
- it is necessary to process your personal data to decide whether to enter into a contract with you for employment, work or services.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
All content and information contained on this website are copyrighted to HIMT Group and may not be copied, whether in part or in whole. We respect your privacy and rights; in return, we ask that you respect ours.
All matters relating to this site are governed by the laws of the India. If you are located outside of India and you contact us, please be advised that any personal information you provide to us will be transferred to India and that by submitting information you explicitly authorize its transfer.
- By email: email@example.com